You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Civil Aviation

Boeing 787 Dreamliner Looks Amazing!

All about Airlines and Airliners.

audioslave 30 Nov 17, 14:40Post
If you're going to fly private, it should be in one of these :D I love reading about all things concerning private jets, so this is right up my alley. Anyone think they could ever have a flight on it?

http://www.businessinsider.de/inside-th ... ?r=US&IR=T

Amazon.com

First Class members don't see ads. Upgrade!

JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 30 Nov 17, 14:53Post
As far as bizjets go this one is reasonably tasteful. Usually they look a lot more garish, some are just awful. One thing that does concern me are all those loose objects - a bit of heavy turbulence would quickly make a mess of all that nice crockery.

audioslave wrote:Anyone think they could ever have a flight on it?

I have flown on a few bizjets and used to be a regular on a Phenom 100 but this one is highly unlikely for me. To go anywhere worthwhile and back is going to cost around £800k and that's hard to justify unless you own an oil field. Might be an idea for Prince Harry's stag do ;)

2-DEER has been spotted by a couple of our photographers already:

A million great ideas...
Lucas (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 03 Dec 17, 01:41Post
That is weirdly open.
ShyFlyer (Founding Member) 03 Dec 17, 05:13Post
Sam Chui...
The Original Peruvian Outlaw ©
audioslave 04 Dec 17, 10:34Post
Haha, I do wonder if a lot of those fine China plates are fixed by glue :D I imagine they've thought of things like that :P We occasionally do spontaneous abroad business meetings at my work, so there's a chance I could at least fly in a rented private jet one day soon. Perhaps not the 787 Dreamliner, but something just as good. Anyone had that pleasure?
Banterbury 06 Dec 17, 09:02Post
That is definitely one of the more impressive private jets out there... I wonder how often they fly a year? Must be quite low, considering the money you'd need. I've done one flight in a private jet about 5 years, wasn't that far (about 2 hours) but still a nice experience.
audioslave 06 Dec 17, 16:05Post
I can't imagine it flies that much, but who knows really? Seems like a big plane to take even for celebs and millionaires, and they usually have their own private jet. I don't think renting your standard private jet is THAT expensive these days, at least not for most businesses. From what I've heard, sometimes there's no other way other than going private, as most commercial airlines simply don't fly on particular dates or to certain airports. I think that the 'booking jets' scene is changing a little bit, mostly via online/app formats. I know there's JetApp, which is stated as saying you can fly from unusual locations, which I guess is useful for those not exactly living in the city center...

Amazon.com

First Class members don't see ads. Upgrade!