You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Social

ZRH-PRG meet, 26 SEP 18

Arrange meetings, spotting trips and mutual flying activities here.
 

airtrainer 18 Aug 18, 19:10Post
Hi all,

A few weeks ago, Sichuan Airlines started a twice a week CTU-PRG-ZRH service with 5th Freedom rights on the PRG-ZRH leg (and vv). With a few fellow members we've booked ZRH-PRG on wednesday 26th september... Anyone want to join us ? Fare is very affordable at less than 50€ one-way and still available 8)

Flight details:
3U8296 ZRH-PRG 11:25 - 12:55 A330-300.

Confirmed so far (the usual suspects):
TP80
Yokes
Flyswiss
Justman
Airtrainer
Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?

Amazon.com

First Class members don't see ads. Upgrade!
 
Yokes 18 Aug 18, 19:38Post
Count me in! :))

Thorsten and I will go DUS-ZRH on EW and back PRG-DUS on OK
airtrainer 18 Aug 18, 19:39Post
Here's a trip report found on youtube...

Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?
mhodgson (ATC & Photo Quality Screener & Founding Member) 19 Aug 18, 10:22Post
Think I'm off that week {thumbsup}. The downside is flights MAN-ZRH tend to be expensive!

Are people doing a day trip or some time in Prague after the flight?
There's the right way, the wrong way and the railway.
FlySwiss 20 Aug 18, 10:25Post
I am staying at least one night and probably driving the next day with a local spotter to FRA.
HT-ETNW 20 Aug 18, 18:05Post
Unavailable in that week.
-HT
Use your time wisely; remember that today is the first day of the rest of your life.
DXing 23 Aug 18, 16:46Post
Count me as a maybe. Have a big trip in October I am trying to plan but if it falls through I will redirect the funds to this.

I'd be UA ORD-EWR-ZRH...3U ZHR-PRG...LH PRG-MUC...UA MUC-ORD

Arrive ZRH on the 25th and stay the night to look around town. Stay in PRG overnight on the 26th and head back on the 27th. Or if FlySwiss and friend can make room, a car trip to FRA would be neat. Like to see the countryside.
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
airtrainer 23 Aug 18, 19:43Post
DXing wrote:Count me as a maybe. Have a big trip in October I am trying to plan but if it falls through I will redirect the funds to this.

I'd be UA ORD-EWR-ZRH...3U ZHR-PRG...LH PRG-MUC...UA MUC-ORD

Arrive ZRH on the 25th and stay the night to look around town. Stay in PRG overnight on the 26th and head back on the 27th. Or if FlySwiss and friend can make room, a car trip to FRA would be neat. Like to see the countryside.


Great !
I'll arrive in ZRH the day before so let me know if you make it :)
Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?
DXing 24 Sep 18, 00:20Post
Unfortunately I am out. Trip to Australia fell through but evidently new floors are more important than a trip to ZHR and PRG, especially when I was already in PRG this past summer or so I am told......you know how it goes...... {boxed}
Have fun.
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
DXing 27 Sep 18, 16:28Post
So how did it go? I really wish I could have been there.
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?
airtrainer 27 Sep 18, 17:23Post
DXing wrote:So how did it go? I really wish I could have been there.


Very good experience, the flight was almost empty and the view over the mountains after departing ZRH is always nice to see. They served some chinese snacks with tea during the short trip. After landing at PRG we walked to one of the official spotting position to enjoy the sunny weather with a beer before going back to the terminal to catch our flights home. I wish I had booked my return flight later to enjoy the city... Hope to see you next time Jim, we're currently talking about doing another 5th Freedom flight for next spring.
Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?
airtrainer 27 Sep 18, 17:43Post
Here's B-8690 arriving from PRG to catch us...

Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?
DXing 27 Sep 18, 20:19Post
airtrainer wrote:
DXing wrote:So how did it go? I really wish I could have been there.


Very good experience, the flight was almost empty and the view over the mountains after departing ZRH is always nice to see. They served some chinese snacks with tea during the short trip. After landing at PRG we walked to one of the official spotting position to enjoy the sunny weather with a beer before going back to the terminal to catch our flights home. I wish I had booked my return flight later to enjoy the city... Hope to see you next time Jim, we're currently talking about doing another 5th Freedom flight for next spring.


Glad you all had a good time. I will look forward to spring. The floors will be done by then, but there are still 2 bathrooms to remodel... {silly}
What's the point of an open door policy if inside the open door sits a closed mind?

Amazon.com

First Class members don't see ads. Upgrade!
 
 

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

LEFT

RIGHT
CONTENT