You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Social

MAN Curry-Meeting 29-JUN-2019

Arrange meetings, spotting trips and mutual flying activities here.

HT-ETNW 12 Jun 19, 21:07Post
Hi guys,
would anybody be joining me for Dinner at our traditional venue, the Cinnamon Tree in Heald Green on Saturday, 29-JUN-2019 ?
Earlier that day I likely will head for the Airport Pub before/around noon or so, and might resort back towards the Tatton Arms in the less-busy afternoon.

I understand, that this
a) is on fairly short notice, and
b) this will be the weekend before the FRA-meeting that some people are attending, so there will be no hard feelings in case no-one commits and/or shows up.
-HT
Use your time wisely; remember that today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Amazon.com

First Class members don't see ads. Upgrade!

JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 12 Jun 19, 22:39Post
Unlikely in my case, though not impossible. I will know for sure by next Wednesday.
A million great ideas...
mhodgson (ATC & Photo Quality Screener & Founding Member) 13 Jun 19, 11:02Post
Put me down as possible - depending on if I'm working the Sunday or not!
There's the right way, the wrong way and the railway.
airtrainer 13 Jun 19, 19:00Post
Sadly I'm out, the week-end will be in the middle of a 7 nights shift so impossible to ask for a switch :(
Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 13 Jun 19, 19:55Post
Yeah, not for what Finnair think I'm willing to pay {crazy}
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
For it is the number of a man; and its number is One hundred threescore and twelve.
gkirk 19 Jun 19, 15:39Post
Sadly Im at work that day. My two weeks off start on the sunday
HT-ETNW 23 Jun 19, 21:13Post
Mum is struggling a bit already in the current temps, and with a record-setting heat wave approaching, chances are that I will refrain from going on the trip to Manchester, being there for her.
-HT
Use your time wisely; remember that today is the first day of the rest of your life.
JLAmber (netAirspace ATC & Founding Member) 23 Jun 19, 22:17Post
HT-ETNW wrote:Mum is struggling a bit already in the current temps, and with a record-setting heat wave approaching, chances are that I will refrain from going on the trip to Manchester, being there for her.
-HT

A wise move. Hope your Mum stays cool and comfortable, there will always be more opportunities for a curry {thumbsup}
A million great ideas...
HT-ETNW 25 Jun 19, 21:15Post
Flights, and hotel have been cancelled. Will be staying home in that hot weather.
Am looking into heading for a descent curry some time later this year (>= September).
-HT
airtrainer 26 Jun 19, 22:52Post
HT-ETNW wrote:
Am looking into heading for a descent curry some time later this year (>= September).
-HT

It's never too late to have a curry with friends ;)
Hope I can make it this time.
Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?

Join the netAirspace community!

Come on in and see what you've been missing!
• Join us in the forums
• Share your photos
• Earn netAirspace Miles
Register now and get
1 month Business Class
membership FREE!