You are at netAirspace : Forum : Air and Space Forums : Social

Trips Planned for 2019

Arrange meetings, spotting trips and mutual flying activities here.
 

mhodgson (ATC & Photo Quality Screener & Founding Member) 10 Oct 18, 19:45Post
About time we kicked this one off!

Not much booked yet, but I managed to get a place on FLAP2019 to start my year off:

MAN-LHR BA A32x Y
LHR-MIA BA A380 Y+
MIA-LHR BA A380 Y+
LHR-MAN BA A32x Y

Booked a bit more time in FL this year so planning to explore a bit further afield than the Miami/Hollywood metro areas!
There's the right way, the wrong way and the railway.

Amazon.com

First Class members don't see ads. Upgrade!
 
CentrelinePhoto 13 Oct 18, 14:18Post
After ten years of not quite getting round to it, I've finally booked a trip to Washington DC for early April, with the added bonus of a new type for me, the Sukhoi Superjet.

MAN-BRU SN SU9
BRU-IAD SN 332
IAD-BRU UA 772
BRU-MAN SN 319
Just once in a while, let us exalt the importance of ideas and information.
Yokes 17 Oct 18, 20:15Post
First trip for 2019 is booked:

January
DUS-TFS OE
TFS-DUS OE

Will probably add some domestic flights between the canary islands.
CentrelinePhoto 18 Oct 18, 07:56Post
Yokes wrote:First trip for 2019 is booked:

January
DUS-TFS OE
TFS-DUS OE

Will probably add some domestic flights between the canary islands.

I've done a few flights with Binter - it's been a few years now but their ATR72s had some rear facing seats at the time - that was a fun experience.
Just once in a while, let us exalt the importance of ideas and information.
Yokes 18 Oct 18, 19:04Post
CentrelinePhoto wrote:I've done a few flights with Binter - it's been a few years now but their ATR72s had some rear facing seats at the time - that was a fun experience.


Oh, that would be interesting indeed. But I think they dont have that anymore.
airtrainer 19 Oct 18, 10:07Post
If I recall correctly, Canaryfly still have those rear facing seats on the first row...

No, I didn't book any flight for 2019 yet !
Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?
CentrelinePhoto 19 Oct 18, 10:56Post
airtrainer wrote:If I recall correctly, Canaryfly still have those rear facing seats on the first row...

Actually, looking at the CanaryFly fleet list, a number of their aircraft are former Binter machines, so that would figure.
Just once in a while, let us exalt the importance of ideas and information.
CentrelinePhoto 26 Oct 18, 08:49Post
CentrelinePhoto wrote:After ten years of not quite getting round to it, I've finally booked a trip to Washington DC for early April, with the added bonus of a new type for me, the Sukhoi Superjet.

MAN-BRU SN SU9
BRU-IAD SN 332
IAD-BRU UA 772
BRU-MAN SN 319

Well, I had a nagging suspicion it might happen, and it has. SN will now be operating my MAN-BRU with an A319. Bang goes the Superjet flight.
Just once in a while, let us exalt the importance of ideas and information.
airtrainer 02 Nov 18, 01:48Post
CentrelinePhoto wrote:
CentrelinePhoto wrote:After ten years of not quite getting round to it, I've finally booked a trip to Washington DC for early April, with the added bonus of a new type for me, the Sukhoi Superjet.

MAN-BRU SN SU9
BRU-IAD SN 332
IAD-BRU UA 772
BRU-MAN SN 319

Well, I had a nagging suspicion it might happen, and it has. SN will now be operating my MAN-BRU with an A319. Bang goes the Superjet flight.


From what I've heard they will get rid of all their SSJs in march, not too surprising considering all the troubles they had with them.
Sir, would you like chicken or pasta ?
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 05 Nov 18, 10:37Post
Looks like an OUL-HEL-TLV in January, though I imagine it might slide into February.

March will probably have an OUL-HEL-CPH in it. I just looooove CPH :P
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
For it is the number of a man; and its number is One hundred threescore and twelve.
ShanwickOceanic (netAirspace FAA) 05 Nov 18, 20:12Post
TLV-AMM on RJ? That's one trip I will NOT be planning for 2019 {crazy}

Thought it might be a quick and easy way to rack up another country and another oneworld carrier, since I'll be in TLV anyway. 5am departure (so be at the airport at 2am) and $500 return. Thanks, but no thanks.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
For it is the number of a man; and its number is One hundred threescore and twelve.

The BA Source

 
 

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

LEFT

RIGHT
CONTENT